As an ATA-certified French to English translator, I provide certified English translations of French official documents such as birth, marriage, divorce and death certificates, wills, diplomas, educational records, real estate purchase and sale documents, etc. I can also provide a certificate of accuracy with my ATA-certified translator stamp, to accompany your translation. The turnaround time for three pages or fewer is normally two business days.
To have your official documents translated…
- I will respond to you with an exact quote and a turnaround time. For three or fewer pages, turnaround time is normally two business days.
- For formatted documents such as birth, marriage and death certificates I charge a flat rate of $75 per page. A certificate of accuracy with my Certified Translator stamp is $25.
- Payment is in advance, by PayPal or check. PayPal allows you to pay by credit card or bank account transfer. If you pay by check, turnaround time begins when I receive your check.
- My fee includes returning your translations and certification by regular postal mail. If you need your translations faster, I can send them by FedEx, Express Mail, etc. and bill you for the cost.
- If necessary, I can also send your translations to a third party, such as an international credentials evaluation service, college or university admissions office, etc.
- Please note: I cannot give U.S. equivalents of the grades, degrees or credentials on your French documents. For this, you need to contact a credentials evaluation service.