Computer-assisted translation (CAT) refers to specialized software or “CAT tools” that help translators work better and faster.
- Translation memory and interface technology make the work faster and lower the cost of translation.
- Translation memory and terminology databases increase translation quality and maintain consistency.
- Because the Wordbee CAT tool is online, it allows managers, translators, and editors to access the same document at the same time, speeding delivery times.
- Wordbee also handles project management and automated workflows. This means that your translation memories can be managed and applied to document versions automatically.
Translation teams, internal and external, are giving great reviews of the Wordbee computer-assisted translation (CAT) interface and functionality.
- Translators find the interface is intuitive and fast. Advanced features like custom keyboard short-cuts make it a translator favorite.
- The interface is fast even on low-bandwidth connections.
- Terminology databases mapped to official European Union translations are built-in for many common language pairs.
- Translation memories and glossaries can be shared and edited in real-time, even across multiple languages.
- Collaborative features like in-document commenting make it easy to track issues.
- Wordbee features an intuitive way for dealing with “tags” generated by the formatting and layout specifications of the source document.
- Wordbee word counts and cost information helps keep external translators organized, and they appreciate it.
SEIZE THE MOMENT AND
SEE FOR YOURSELF!
For businesses looking to implement Wordbee, the interface of the CAT tool is easy to learn and helps speed the implementation process.
- The intuitive interface means that translators get the hang of using Wordbee without extended training.
- Newbies to the Wordbee interface have no problems using it, especially if they have previous CAT tool experience.
MORE TRANSLATION VIDEO
Multi Language Translation Software Experts - Watch Our Vid
Software Tips & Lessons : How to Translate Words Into ...
Computer Networks 4-10: Network Address Translation (NAT)