Official translation Services

June 22, 2023
Proven Subject Matter

Evaluations of school transcripts begin with accurate, reliable certified translations.

University Language Services is a recognized leader in the translation of academic and personal documents for school admissions, visa applications and other official purposes.

What Is a Certified Translation?

Most people have an intuitive understanding that translation renders written content from one language into another. Certified translation implies even more.

A certified translation creates a legal record. Different governmental organizations and agencies – and even non-governmental organizations such as private universities – have special requirements for certified translations.

ULS follows the strictest standards for certification. Professional translators attest to the accuracy of all ULS translations, and each page of your translation is sealed to diminish the possibility of fraud.

Who Accepts a ULS Certified Translation?

Virtually all organizations will recognize our certified translations as valid.

Universities, governmental agencies, professional organizations (including World Education Services) and courts throughout the United States and in more than fifty jurisdictions around the world accept ULS certified translations.

When requesting a certified translation from ULS, please indicate where it will be used and any special requirements which need to be met.

Documents That May Require Certified Translations Include:

  • Academic Records
  • Academic Transcripts
  • Birth Certificates
  • Customs’ Documents
  • Driver’s Licenses
  • Financial Records
  • Immigration & Naturalization Papers
  • Marriage Certificates
  • Medical Records
  • Passports
  • Recommendation Letters
  • Visas

EastifyTranslation’s Official Video
EastifyTranslation’s Official Video
Get translation and interpreting services from authorized
Get translation and interpreting services from authorized ...
Share this Post